Official Trump 2020 Campaign Strategy Survey
1. Do you think that America is stronger today than it was before President Trump took office?
2. Do you want to see President Trump reelected in 2020?
3. Do you believe President Trump will be reelected in 2020?
4. Which issue should President Trump’s campaign focus on the most?
Second Amendment rights
Criminal Justice Reform
Draining the swamp
5. Do you believe that the mainstream media is biased against President Trump?
6. Should President Trump and his campaign do more to hold the Fake News media accountable?
7. Should the messaging tone of President Trump’s 2020 campaign be similar to that of his 2016 campaign?
8. What should the Trump Campaign focus on more?
Attacking Democrats and their radical socialist agenda
Promoting all of President Trump’s incredible accomplishments
9. Should President Trump continue actively posting on Twitter to communicate with his supporters?
10. Which battleground states do you think President Trump should focus on the most in 2020? (check all that apply)
11. Where do you primarily get your news?
Cable News (Fox News, CNN, MSNBC etc.)
Online news outlets
12. Where do you see the most political ads?
13. Do you usually vote in person or by mail?
14. Have you ever attended a Trump Rally?
Not yet, but I want to
15. Would you attend a Trump Rally if there was one in your area?
16. Do you think the current strength of the American economy will help President Trump’s chances of reelection?
17. (Optional) Is there anything else you’d like to share with the President?
Paid for by Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.
Contact The Campaign