February 25, 2020
10 Lowlights in Honor of Tonight’s 10th Democrat Debate
10. Julian Castro called for taxpayer-funded abortions for transgender women.
9. Every Democrat raised their hand in support of forcing Americans to pay for free health care for illegals.
8. Elizabeth Warren refused to give a straight answer on her plan to raise taxes.
Unlike Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren isn’t being honest about her plans to raise taxes on middle class Americans. pic.twitter.com/7nHMqAoYRb- Trump War Room - Text WOKE to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) July 31, 2019
7. Democrats tried to claim Americans don't like the booming economy.
When it comes to Americans winning big thanks to President Trump’s amazing economy, Democrats are clueless about the facts.- Trump War Room - Text WOKE to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) December 20, 2019
They're living in the Twilight Zone! pic.twitter.com/fLUyeifmfH
6. Beto O'Rourke pledged to take away guns from law-abiding Americans by force
Democrats will take your guns by force.- Trump War Room - Text WOKE to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) October 16, 2019
Q: "exactly how are you going to take away weapons from people who do not want to give them up?"
Beto O'Rourke: "That weapon will be taken from them. If they persist, there will be other consequences from law enforcement." #DemDebate pic.twitter.com/tbBb8WYhFn
5. Pete Buttigieg was confronted over his plan to decriminalize ALL drugs.
4. Joe Biden said he would sacrifice blue-collar jobs in favor of his radical environmental agenda.
POLITICS OVER PEOPLE: Joe Biden says he'd eliminate hundreds of thousands of blue-collar workers' paychecks in order to transition to a "greener" economy. pic.twitter.com/b9zAPipZr1- Trump War Room - Text WOKE to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) December 22, 2019
3. Elizabeth Warren couldn't name any limits she supports on abortion.
2. Bernie Sanders admitted he wants to raise taxes on everyone making at least $29,000 a year.
Bernie Sanders just admitted he wants to raise taxes on Americans making $29,000 a year.- Trump War Room - Text WOKE to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) January 15, 2020
The average family would pay $1,200 more in taxes every year to cover the cost of Sanders' "Medicare for All" system giving free health care to illegal aliens. #DemDebate pic.twitter.com/sa27hTxzli
1. Democrats raise their hand when asked if they want to decriminalize border crossings.
Joe Biden Welcomes Endorsement of Farrakhan Supporter
Trump campaign files libel suit against New York Times