May 20, 2020
Another Biden Interview, Another Disaster
Joe Biden can’t seem to get through an interview without technical glitches, interruptions from honking geese, trying to talk to a pre-recorded video, or forgetting something important. Last night’s disastrous Yahoo News “town hall” was no exception:
- Joe Biden forgot the name of the coronavirus (not the first time!).
- Joe Biden couldn’t remember the size of the 2009 stimulus bill he claims he spent every day running. He said it was $84 billion, but it was ten times that.
- Joe Biden forgot he fired an inspector general as vice president. “I don’t recall that,” he muttered. “I don’t ever remember” that.
- Joe Biden says he didn’t watch Tara Reade’s interview because he didn’t want to, then added “every woman has a right to be heard.”
- Joe Biden claimed President Trump failed to order the government to buy food from farmers and sell it to food banks. In fact, President Trump did that 10 days before.
- Joe Biden lied, saying President Trump is not allowing President Obama’s picture to be hung in the White House. But NBC News reported Obama is the one skipping the unveiling.
- Joe Biden forgot what century he was in (again!).
Biden’s embarrassing performance last night is one of many interviews where he gets “tired” and finds himself “searching [for words] for a second.” It’s no wonder Biden’s staff has to beg interviewers to stop asking questions before things get too bad!
BACK TO THE FUTURE: Joe Biden Reverts to ‘Xenophobia’ Talking Points
WATCH: The Right View with Lara Trump, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Katrina Pierson, and Mercedes Schlapp!