July 09, 2020
Here’s What Joe Biden Said About His Own Economic Record
Joe Biden spent nearly half a century in Washington as a career politician. Now he’s trying to convince Americans that he’s the right choice to handle America’s economic recovery after the coronavirus. But there’s a big problem: as Vice President, Biden oversaw the worst economic recovery since the Great Depression and eight years of stagnant wage growth. Before he was VP, Biden spent decades voting for and defending terrible trade deals while he cozied up to China and insisted they were not an economic threat.
Don’t take our word for it – take Biden’s! When he was in charge, he admitted that he failed American workers and middle-class families.
When he was in charge, Joe Biden failed American workers and middle-class families.— Trump War Room - Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) July 9, 2020
Don't take our word for it. Take his! pic.twitter.com/FZXPVRqyyu
“The middle class has been buried the last four years,” Biden said in 2012. “The American people right now, are, many of them are in real trouble. An even larger percentage have stagnant wages,” Biden said in 2011.
“A lot of people were left behind,” Biden told The New York Times in 2019. “In areas where people were hard hit, I don’t think we paid enough attention to their plight.”
Biden has been so wrong for so long. After 47 years of failure, he’s offering the same failed, old, liberal ideas.
Before the Chinese unleashed a virus on the world, President Trump created the greatest economy America has ever seen and he will do it again:
- During the global pandemic, President Trump’s Paycheck Protection Program preserved 51 million jobs, most of them at small businesses. Biden falsely claimed the PPP was not protecting jobs.
- America’s economy added 4.8 million jobs in June, the largest one-month increase in American history by far. Biden wrongly predicted the economy would not be recovering anytime soon.
- President Trump kept his promise to renegotiate NAFTA. He replaced it with the USMCA, a huge win for American workers who bore the brunt of Biden’s bad judgment.
- President Trump cut taxes for middle-class Americans and successfully encouraged American companies to bring $1 trillion in wealth back to the United States.
- President Trump successfully negotiated a Phase One trade deal with China.
Joe Biden’s toxic brew of tax hikes, red tape, bad trade deals, and job-killing, Green New Deal-style policies would hold America’s economy back and hurt American workers – just like it did when Biden was VP.
REVEALED: Joe Biden’s Interview Was Edited to Remove His Pledge to “Redirect” Police Funding
The Biden “Recovery” – The Worst Since The Great Depression