January 24, 2020
HISTORIC: President Trump Is Fighting For Life and Keeping His Promises to Pro-Life Americans
As President Trump made history today as the first president to speak to the annual pro-life March For Life in Washington, D.C., the Trump campaign launched the Pro-Life Voices for Trump coalition to mobilize millions of pro-life voters across the country.
The President has kept the promises he made in 2016 to the pro-life community and has delivered unprecedented victories for the pro-life movement:
- He successfully nominated two great judges to the U.S. Supreme Court, and nearly 200 additional federal judges.
- He took executive action to stop taxpayer money from flowing to Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion business in the country.
- He reinstated and expanded the ban on Americans' tax dollars paying for abortions in foreign countries.
- He is standing with the Catholic nuns known as the Little Sisters of the Poor, defending them from Obama-era regulations forcing them to violate their religious beliefs by providing health insurance that covers abortifacients.
Meanwhile, as President Trump predicted in 2016, Democrats have become even more extreme in their support for abortion, demanding it be permitted for any reason at any time during pregnancy (including at birth), and paid for by taxpayers—even for illegal immigrants.
- Bernie Sanders supports unlimited abortion, allowing babies to be aborted up until the moment they are born, and has advocated for abortion as a means of population control.
- Elizabeth Warren failed to name any limits she supports on abortion. She doesn’t even draw the line at fully formed, healthy, viable babies.
- Amy Klobuchar thinks babies should be allowed to be aborted up until the moment they are born.
- Joe Biden flip-flopped on his 40-year stance and now supports taxpayer-funded abortion, even for illegal immigrants.
- Pete Buttigieg supports unlimited abortion at any stage of development and cited the Bible to argue that life does not actually begin until a baby takes its first breath after it is born.
As President Trump said today, "They are coming after me because I am fighting for you, and we are fighting for those who have no voice.” President Trump will never stop fighting with pro-life Americans to protect innocent human life.
BULLSCHIFF ALERT: Adam Schiff Caught Lying (Again)
Socialist Invasion: Bernie Sanders and AOC Barnstorm Iowa