July 06, 2020
Joe Biden Does Nothing As Violent Crime in Democrat-Run Cities Soars
Americans got a taste this weekend of what Joe Biden meant when he promised to “transform the nation.” In the face of left-wing rioters, anti-American mobs, and tragic deaths in Democrat-run cities, Biden did nothing. Instead, his Fourth of July message seemed to side with the far-left fascists desecrating monuments, tearing down statues, and burning American flags.
The soaring crime claiming Black lives in Democrat-run cities throughout the country is only a preview of what’s to come in Joe Biden’s America:
- In Atlanta, 8-year-old Secoriea Turner was shot and killed by BLM protesters while in the car with her mother. In a heart wrenching moment, her father said, “They say Black Lives Matter. You killed your own.” Joe Biden is silent.
- In Washington, D.C., 11-year-old Davon McNeal was shot and killed. His grandfather rebuked the Democrat-led effort to defund the police, asking for more police in the community. He said, "Black lives matter it seems like only when a police officer shoots a black person. What about all the black-on-black crime that’s happening in the community?" Joe Biden is silent.
- In New York, 63 people were shot and 12 victims died – the worst weekend of crime in the state since 1995. Police know they can’t do their jobs given the lack of support from Democrat politicians aligned with the radicals. Joe Biden is silent.
- In Chicago, 87 people were shot and 17 victims died, including 7-year-old Natalie Wallace. Joe Biden is silent.
- In Seattle, the mayor refused to take action until protesters surrounded her own house. Her inaction resulted in the deaths of teenagers in the autonomous zone. Joe Biden is silent.
Biden couldn’t even muster up the courage to speak out against the murders of children like Natalie Wallace, Davon McNeal, and Secoriea Turner, so it’s no surprise that he is too weak to condemn the rioters who burned American flags and tore down statues, including one of Black abolitionist Frederick Douglass. Biden even failed to comment after his potential VP pick, Tammy Duckworth, said she’s open to tearing down statues of George Washington.
There’s no need to guess what Biden means by “transform the nation.” The consequences of his policies are unfolding right now in Democrat-run cities across the country. President Trump is standing up for law and order and public safety, and fighting to protect Black lives.
SORRY JOE: Data Confirms 51 Million Jobs Saved Thanks To Paycheck Protection Program
Trump Campaign Announces Business Chamber of Commerce: Re-Opening the Economy Roundtable with Vice President Mike Pence - Chester County, PA