February 24, 2020
Joe Biden, Open-Borders Extremist
Bernie Sanders is campaigning on ending all deportations, and now Joe Biden is joining him. Biden pledged last night to shut down immigration law enforcement if he wins, saying, “nobody is going be deported in my first 100 days.”
Biden’s radical stance comes at the expense of our men and women in uniform and the safety of American citizens.
This wasn’t the first time Joe Biden endorsed extreme immigration policies that would open up America’s borders to anyone who can make it across illegally:
- Biden recently called illegal immigration a “gift” to the United States and said we could “easily” take in another two million people a year.
- Biden promised to “close down” detention facilities for illegal immigrants.
- Biden said he would refuse to deport illegal immigrants convicted of drunk driving.
- Biden raised his hand in support of decriminalizing illegal border crossings.
- Biden pledged to give free, taxpayer-funded health care to illegal immigrants.
As Biden runs from his record of putting kids in cages, it’s now clear that every single Democrat supports more illegal immigration, more open borders, more drug and human trafficking, and more crime.
Meanwhile, President Trump is taking decisive action to secure the border:
- More than 100 miles of new border wall have been built along the U.S.-Mexico border, and 450 miles are expected to be completed by the end of the year.
- Thanks to increased security, border apprehensions have dropped nearly 75% since May.
- Thanks to President Trump’s leadership, the Mexican government deployed its National Guard to patrol the U.S-Mexico border, which “played a major role in blocking migrants from reaching the US border in the first place.”
Real News Insights with Harmeet Dhillon
Joe Biden Welcomes Endorsement of Farrakhan Supporter