November 01, 2020
Joe Biden Reaffirms Fracking Ban Stance With Lady Gaga Appearance in Pennsylvania
There are a million reasons not to vote for Joe Biden, and now Pennsylvania workers have one more: Joe Biden will campaign in the state with anti-fracking activist Lady Gaga. A member of ‘Artists Against Fracking,’ Gaga once urged her fans to help ban fracking.
Biden’s decision to campaign with a fracking ban advocate makes perfect sense. Biden has repeatedly promised to ban fracking and end fossil fuels:
- Biden promised to “transition” away from the oil industry.
- Biden admitted during a debate last year that there would be “no place” for fossil fuels, including fracking, in a Biden presidency. He said they would be “eliminated.”
- Biden agreed with a supporter in January that fracking needed to be “stopped.”
- Biden said in February that he wants to “phase out” natural gas from fracking and other fossil fuels.
- Biden pledged to a supporter that he would “end” fossil fuels.
- Biden admitted he would sacrifice “hundreds of thousands” of American energy jobs in pursuit of his Green New Deal agenda.
If successful, Biden’s war on fracking will kill 600,000 Pennsylvania jobs and crush the state’s economy. One recent study found a fracking ban would suck $261 billion out of the Pennsylvania economy, cripple household income by $114 billion, and increase costs on Pennsylvania families by $4,000.
President Trump will always support fracking workers, Pennsylvania jobs, and American energy independence!
Correct The Record: Joe Biden In Michigan
LIVE: President Donald Trump in Macomb County, MI