July 09, 2020
#MeToo Hypocrites Kamala Harris and Hillary Clinton Double Down on Joe Biden
With Kamala Harris and Hillary Clinton headlining tonight’s Joe Biden fundraisers despite Tara Reade’s sexual harassment and assault allegations against Joe Biden, their “Me Too” hypocrisy cannot go unmentioned.
Both women proudly and gleefully participated in the evidence-free, politically motivated smearing of Brett Kavanaugh.
Harris was adamant that women who make allegations must be believed, proclaiming “to all survivors of sexual assault: We hear you. We see you. We will give you dignity. Don't let this process bully you into silence.” Clinton argued that Kavanaugh’s accuser deserved the benefit of the doubt.
Hillary Clinton and Kamala Harris built their political careers on a platform of justice for women and “believing survivors.” Now, they are crassly dismissing a women who stepped forward with an allegation against Joe Biden.
Tara Reade doesn’t matter to Harris or Clinton, whose support for Biden simply cannot be reconciled with their relatively recent statements about believing and trusting women who level allegations of sexual assault:
- Harris: “Survivors of sexual assault deserve to be believed, not blamed.”
- Harris: “To all survivors, whether you choose to speak out or not, know that you are not alone. We will never stop fighting for you. #WhyIDidntReport”
- Clinton: “Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.”
- Harris: “My message to sexual assault survivors: Thank you for your courage. Your voices have mattered.”
- Clinton: “You have the right to be heard and believed. We're with you.”
- Harris: “We cannot let survivors suffer in silence any longer. This conversation must continue out in the open, in a way that gives dignity and safety to survivors.”
- Harris: “To everyone who has come forward with #MeToo, thank you for your courage. To all survivors, know that you are not alone.”
- Harris: “Sexual harassment and discrimination are issues we must confront. We cannot sit back and do nothing. Many brave survivors have stepped forward to tell their stories, and we need to do right by them.”
- Harris: “We are failing victims of sexual assault. We must listen to their stories, then fight for justice. Do not ignore these strong survivors.”
- Harris: “She is putting herself out there, knowing they’re going to try to excoriate her and she’s doing it, I believe, because she knows that this is an important matter … She has nothing to gain. What does she have to gain? … There’s been a lot of talk about well why is she now coming forward, why didn’t see report? Over 60% of sexual assault victims never report the crime against them.”
Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton Disdain the American People
War Room Weekly: President Trump Celebrates our Country’s History While Joe Biden Turns His Back on Patriotism