February 06, 2020
SELL-OUT: Sanders Confronted in New Hampshire For Prioritizing Illegal Aliens Over Working Americans
Bernie Sanders was confronted in New Hampshire by a voter over his sell-out embrace of open borders at the expense of working-class Americans.
Sanders once agreed that illegal immigration drives down wages. If “open borders” advocates got their way, he once said, it would “substantially lower wages in this country.”
Nevertheless, Sanders has now fully embraced the radical open borders agenda he once criticized that puts illegal immigrants ahead of hardworking Americans:
- Sanders called for a moratorium on all deportations – including for dangerous criminal illegal immigrants - and has pledged to shut down detention centers for illegal immigrants.
- Sanders promised to decriminalize border crossings for illegal aliens.
- Sanders committed to “breaking up” U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP).
Bernie has sold out. Like the rest of the 2020 Democrat field, he is prioritizing the needs of illegal aliens over working-class Americans. He even plans to tax American families making as little as $29,000 a year to pay for free health care for illegal immigrants.
Meanwhile, President Trump is leading with pro-growth, America-First policies that are delivering historic gains for working-class Americans:
- A record percentage of Americans agree their personal finances are better off than they were a year ago, and will be even better next year.
- Wage growth has been near or better than 3 percent for 22 consecutive months, with workers on the lower end of the pay scale seeing the biggest benefits for the first time in years.
- WSJ: “Wages for rank-and-file workers are rising at the quickest pace in more than a decade, even faster than for bosses.”
While President Trump is keeping his promise to put American workers first, Bernie Sanders would rather open our borders at the expense of hard-working Americans’ jobs and paychecks.
Real News Insights with Scott Baio
Trump campaign statement on yet another Democrat debate