May 13, 2020
Tonight’s Beto-Biden Show: The Gun Confiscation Dream Team!
Joe Biden’s full-fledged embrace of Beto O’Rourke comes as no surprise. They both support the same, radical policies aimed at eliminating Americans’ Second Amendment rights to keep and bear arms.
Americans should remember what the radical left’s gun confiscation dream team has said:
- Joe Biden said “Bingo!” when asked if a Biden Administration would mean “they’re gonna come for my guns.”
- Beto O’Rourke said “weapon[s] will be taken from” American citizens and “if they persist there will be other consequences from law enforcement.”
- Joe Biden would shut down gun stores during the coronavirus pandemic, deeming them “non-essential.”
- Beto O’Rourke said “yes” when asked if he was in favor of gun confiscation, and “I am” when asked if he was proposing taking away Americans’ guns.
- Beto O’Rourke said Americans refusing to turn in their guns to the government would receive “a visit by law enforcement.”
Earlier this year, Joe Biden hired Beto’s campaign manager and crowned O’Rourke as his gun confiscation czar, saying, “you’re gonna take care of the gun problem with me, you’re gonna be the one who leads this effort.” For Biden and Beto, “taking care of the gun problem” means taking away your Second Amendment rights.
Trump campaign statement on Joe Biden’s request to unmask General Flynn
BOMBSHELL: General Flynn Was Unmasked Via Request Made In Joe Biden’s Name