May 28, 2020
Top 8 Moments from Joe Biden’s Embarrassingly Disastrous, Epically Boring Livestream
Despite his campaign’s recent hiring spree, Joe Biden’s glitch-laden teleprompter-reading sessions aren’t getting any better. In fact, his livestream with Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf was a big step backwards. It’s clear the technical difficulties aren’t the only problem: Joe Biden is a terrible candidate who was terrible well before he lost his fastball.
Here are the top 8 moments from Biden’s livestream yesterday:
1. Struggling to use his teleprompter, Biden interrupts Gov. Wolf to tell someone off screen to “go back to the top.”
WATCH: Struggling to use his teleprompter, Joe Biden asks someone off screen to "keep it down" and then "go back to the top." pic.twitter.com/079IRJKnSj— Trump War Room - Text TRUMP to 88022 & get the APP (@TrumpWarRoom) May 27, 2020
2. Biden gives Gov. Wolf the sleepiest, least enthusiastic introduction ever.
Sleepy Joe Biden is extra sleepy today! pic.twitter.com/ihNjy8QIJd— Trump War Room - Text TRUMP to 88022 & get the APP (@TrumpWarRoom) May 27, 2020
3. Biden can’t remember the cost of the 2009 stimulus package he claims he managed.
WATCH: Joe Biden can't remember how much the 2009 stimulus package cost:— Trump War Room - Text TRUMP to 88022 & get the APP (@TrumpWarRoom) May 27, 2020
"800 and -- I don't know, excuse me -- it was 80 -- almost, uh, 89 billion dollars -- I guess it came to 84 at the end, 84 billion." pic.twitter.com/C4CMmqBV1U
4. Biden mixes up the attack on Pearl Harbor with D-Day.
WATCH: Joe Biden mixes up the attack on Pearl Harbor with D-Day. pic.twitter.com/lIAQP0ICrA— Trump War Room - Text TRUMP to 88022 & get the APP (@TrumpWarRoom) May 27, 2020
5. Biden confuses the date that his home state of Delaware declared its independence – a fact he got right in 2013.
All of this is wrong:— Zach Parkinson (@AZachParkinson) May 27, 2020
▶️Delaware declared its independence on June 15, not December 7 (the date it ratified the Constitution)
▶️ D-Day was June 6, not December 7 (that's the date of the attack on Pearl Harbor) pic.twitter.com/OI5oneBOo4
6. Gov. Wolf’s reaction to what Buzzfeed described as “a pretty loud fart noise.”
7. Gov. Wolf telling noted plagiarist Joe Biden that plagiarism is wrong.
Watch Pennsylvania's Democrat Governor Tom Wolf tell noted plagiarizer Joe Biden that plagiarism is wrong.— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) May 27, 2020
"I know when I was in college and graduate school, plagiarism was wrong." -- Tom Wolf
Reminder: Joe Biden plagiarized when he was in law school.https://t.co/GUczstOWlw pic.twitter.com/AxAOi092jM
8. Biden gets lost without a teleprompter before asking staff to “put that back on.”
Joe Biden is totally LOST without a teleprompter.— Trump War Room - Text TRUMP to 88022 & get the APP (@TrumpWarRoom) May 27, 2020
Here he is fumbling around, trying to think, before finally asking staff to "put that back on." pic.twitter.com/fHslgB31CN
CORRECT THE RECORD: More of Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Disinformation Debunked
Trump campaign statement on President Trump’s Social Media Executive Order