March 31, 2020
Trump Internal Polling Shows Huge Support for President’s Leadership
President Trump's re-election campaign today released data from an internal voter survey which show that Americans are responding extremely favorably to the President's leadership in the fight against the coronavirus.
Trump Internal Polling
· 89% support Trump’s extension of social distancing guidelines through April
· 63% approve of Trump’s handling of the crisis, versus only 32% disapprove
· 84% are watching all or some of Trump’s daily coronavirus briefings
· 51% credit Trump and Republicans for coronavirus relief legislation, versus only 31% crediting Democrats
· 50% overall job approval for President Trump
Statement from Brad Parscale, Trump 2020 campaign manager:
"Americans want their president out front and leading the nation in a crisis and that’s exactly what President Trump is doing. He has taken early, decisive actions, is guided by medical professionals, and has mobilized all of America against the virus. Voters are responding strongly to the President’s leadership."
Poll had a sample of 800 likely voters over two nights, March 26 & 30, 2020 (400 Likely Voters per night) in battleground states. Margin of error of +/- 3.46%.
Trump Campaign Announces Launch of ‘America’s Sheriffs for Trump’
Fact Checks of Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Claims