August 01, 2020
Will Joe Biden Put Castro-Loving Communist Karen Bass A Heartbeat Away from the Presidency?
It's shocking that Joe Biden would even consider putting communist Karen Bass a heartbeat away from the presidency – but that’s exactly what he’s doing.
“In more than two dozen interviews with CNN in recent days, members of Congress, top Democratic donors, Biden allies and others close to the vice presidential vetting process said California Rep. Karen Bass, the 66-year-old chair of the Congressional Black Caucus, has gained real traction in the late stage of the search,” reports the network.
Not only does Bass have a long history of supporting Fidel Castro’s communist regime in Cuba, but she has openly admitted that communists were a “huge” influence on her:
- Bass spoke fondly of Cuban dictator Fidel Castro when he died, calling him “Comandate En Jefe.” She admits that she went to see Fidel Castro speak “several times” in Cuba, calling him “charismatic.”
- In the 1970s, Bass was a leader of the Venceremos Brigade, a Marxist group started by the Castro regime to subvert American interests, weaken democracies, and spread communism around the world. The communist Daily World described her as the group’s “leader” in Southern California in 1975. “To be a member of the brigade, you had to be confirmed as a Marxist-Leninist,” a sheriff’s deputy who infiltrated the group testified to the U.S. House in 1972.
- The Venceremos Brigade led trips to Cuba and allegedly trained radical young Americans in “terrorist tactics and guerrilla warfare,” according to the Los Angeles Times. The U.S. Senate heard testimony in 1975 that members of the Venceremos Brigade were taught how to make bombs during their trips to Cuba. Bass went to Cuba at least 8 times in the 1970s and has said the trips were a “great way to meet activists.” Bass admits she participated in firearms training during a Brigade camping trip in the Los Angeles area in the 1980s.
- In 2008, Bass said she was influenced by “white radicals” when she was growing up, including communists. “[The white left] played a huge role for me. In Hamilton [High School] for instance, lots of the Jewish parents were activists. Some of them were in the Communist Party. So I grew up with a lot of red diaper babies. And there were some African American parents who were in the Communist Party. There were teachers who were in the Communist Party. So white radicals were very influential. And at the same time you have the Panthers and the whole Black movement,” said Bass.
- In 2017, Bass entered a statement into the Congressional Record eulogizing Oneil Cannon, a member of the Communist Party USA who helped elect her. Bass described Cannon as a “mentor.”
This is the person Biden is seriously considering to be his vice president. As Biden has noted, that person could become president “if something happens to me.” Biden considering communist Karen is a sign of what would be in store for America if Joe Biden is elected.
Will Biden’s son-in-law return PPP loan his campaign derided as Trump “cronyism”?
Black Voices for Trump: Real Talk Online! - President Trump Continues to Deliver for the Black Community, Biden Peddles Empty Promises