President Trump’s Plan to Protect Children from Left-Wing Gender Insanity
January 31, 2023
Mar-a-Lago, FL – Today, President Donald J. Trump announced his plan to stop the chemical, physical, and emotional mutilation of our youth because no serious country should be telling its children that they were born with the wrong gender.
“The left-wing gender insanity being pushed on our children is an act of child abuse—very simple.” – President Donald J. Trump
1. Revoke Joe Biden’s cruel policies on so-called “gender affirming care”—a process that includes giving kids puberty blockers, mutating their physical appearance, and ultimately performing surgery on minor children.
2. Sign a new executive order instructing every federal agency to cease all programs that promote the concept of sex and gender transition at any age.
3. Ask Congress to permanently stop federal taxpayer dollars from being used to promote or pay for these procedures.
4. Pass a law prohibiting child sexual mutilation in all 50 states.
5. Declare that any hospital or healthcare provider participating in the chemical or physical mutilation of minor youth will no longer meet federal health and safety standards for Medicaid and Medicare—and will be terminated from the program.
6. Support the creation of a private right of action for victims to sue doctors who have unforgivably performed these procedures on minor children.
7. Direct the Department of Justice to investigate Big Pharma and the big hospital networks to determine whether they have:
Deliberately covered up horrific long-term side-effects of “sex transitions” to get rich at the expense of vulnerable patients.
Illegally marketed hormones and puberty blockers, which are in no way licensed or approved for this use.
8. Direct the Department of Education to inform states and school districts that if any teacher or school official suggests to a child that they could be trapped in the wrong body, they will be faced with severe consequences, including, potential Civil Rights violations for sex discrimination, and the elimination of federal funding.
9. As part of our new credentialing body for teachers, we will promote positive education about the nuclear family, the roles of mothers and fathers, and celebrating rather than erasing the things that make men and women different and unique.
Ask Congress to pass a bill establishing that:
The only genders recognized by the U.S. government are male and female—and they are assigned at birth.
Title IX prohibits men from participating in women’s sports.
Protects the rights of parents from being forced to allow their minor child to assume a new gender identity without the parents’ consent.