“America’s newfound prosperity is undeniable, unprecedented, and unmatched anywhere in the world. America achieved this stunning turnaround not by making minor changes to a handful of policies, but by adopting a whole new approach centered entirely on the wellbeing of the American worker. Every decision we make — on taxes, trade, regulation, energy, immigration, education, and more — is focused on improving the lives of everyday Americans. We are determined to create the highest standard of living that anyone can imagine, and right now, that’s what we’re doing for our workers. The highest in the world. And we’re determined to ensure that the working and middle class reap the largest gains. A nation’s highest duty is to its own citizens. Honoring this truth is the only way to build faith and confidence in the market system.”
– President Donald J. Trump
PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL STOP BIDEN’S ECONOMIC PLUNDERING AND PROTECT AMERICAN WORKERS:
- President Trump will revoke China's Most Favored Nation trade status and will impose stiff penalties on China and other trade abusers. Foreign auto parts manufacturing will be among his first targets—and he is going to bring it home from China on a grand scale.
- President Trump will protect American Jobs, American Workers, and American Labor by restoring a focus on two simple rules: BUY American and HIRE American.
- President Trump will seal the border on Day One, and stop Joe Biden’s lawless importation of millions of illegal low wage workers into the United States to undercut American labor.
- On Day One, President Trump will terminate Joe Biden’s Electric Vehicle Mandate and he will cancel every job-killing regulation that is crushing American autoworkers.
- He will unleash American Energy, stop the ban on the internal combustion engine, and we will DRILL BABY DRILL.
- President Trump’s tariff plans will be the linchpin of a new Strategic National Manufacturing Initiative that will rebalance the global trading system and dramatically strengthen America.
- Raising tariffs on foreign producers while lowering taxes on hardworking Americans will help keep jobs and wealth in the United States. Higher tariffs on foreign production create millions of new jobs, increase real household income, boost GDP, increase domestic manufacturing output, and generate hundreds of billions of dollars in new government revenue.
- President Trump will build on his historic success in abolishing NAFTA, which Joe Biden voted for, after which 60,000 factories closed and 4.5 million manufacturing jobs were lost. President Trump replaced NAFTA with the USMCA, a historic breakthrough in leveling the playing field for American workers, famers, and manufacturers.
- President Trump will secure the USMCA’s protections for American auto workers from globalist assault.
- President Trump will also end Biden’s insane CAFE fuel economy standards that will cost the auto industry an estimated $200 billion and raise the average cost of vehicles by more than $1,000, according to the Biden administration’s own estimates, at a time when the average price of a new car is $49,500.
PRESIDENT TRUMP REVERSED JOE BIDEN’S APPALLING DECADE-LONG BETRAYAL OF THE AMERICAN WORKER:
- Keeping his promise to union workers, President Trump withdrew from the Trans-Pacific Partnership—a classic Biden betrayal.
- Trump withdrew from the Paris Climate Accord and ended Obama’s war on American Energy—gas prices plummeted, and soon reached $1.87 a gallon. The economy boomed, and household incomes rose by more than $6,000 a year, a record, with NO INFLATION.
- President Trump secured historic protections for American workers under the USMCA. For example, 75 percent of every car under the deal must be made in North America—and a record portion must be made by high-wage labor, which means American labor.
- Back in the 2008 campaign, Obama and Biden promised unions that they would renegotiate and fix NAFTA, but they never did. Trump got the job done.
- Trump renegotiated Obama’s Korea trade deal to fully restore the protective tariff on foreign pickup trucks. Without that tariff, auto jobs would have been obliterated.
- Trump took on Communist China like no administration in history—bringing hundreds of billions of dollars pouring into the treasury.
- Trump kept Chinese cars out of America, by imposing a whopping 27.5 percent tariff on all Chinese automobiles--and that tariff remains in place to this day.
- The Trump presidency and the Trump Tariffs saved the American auto industry from extinction again and again.
- President Trump created half a million manufacturing jobs in just 3 years.
- In 2019, wages grew at the fastest rate in a decade, and 17,000 new factories opened up for business in the U.S.
JOE BIDEN CLAIMS TO BE THE MOST PRO-UNION PRESIDENT IN HISTORY, BUT BIDEN SUPPORTED EVERY GLOBALIST SELLOUT OF AMERICAN WORKERS OF THE LAST THREE DECADES:
- China’s entry into the World Trade Organization
- Barack Obama’s atrocious Korea Trade deal
- The horrendous Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)
- Halted critical domestic energy production
- Open Borders that allowed millions of unvetted illegals to enter our Country
- Crooked Joe Biden puts China First, Mexico First, Ukraine First, Europe First, Asia First, illegal aliens first, environmental lunatics first, and everyone else first—but he puts America Workers last.