ICYMI: President Donald J. Trump Announces Plan to Destroy the Drug Cartels
November 08, 2023
Mar-a-Lago, FL – President Trump previously announced that when he is president again, it will be the official policy of the United States to take down the drug cartels just as we took down ISIS.
“The drug cartels are waging war on America—and it's now time for America to wage war on the cartels,” President Trump said. “The drug cartels and their allies in the Biden administration have the blood of countless millions on their hands. Millions and millions of families and people are being destroyed. When I am back in the White House, the drug kingpins and vicious traffickers will never sleep soundly again.”
President Donald J. Trump’s Plan to Destroy the Drug Cartels
“The drug cartels are waging war on America—and it’s now time for America to wage war on the cartels.” – Donald J. Trump
President Trump laid out an aggressive plan to dismantle the criminal trafficking networks that are destroying lives and communities on both sides of the border.
TRUMP ACTION PLAN TO DESTROY THE DRUG CARTELS:
- Restore all Trump border policies and fully secure border
- Deploy all necessary military assets, including the U.S. Navy, to impose a full naval embargo on the cartels, to ensure they cannot use our region’s waters to traffic illicit drugs to the U.S.
- Order the Department of Defense to make appropriate use of special forces, cyber warfare, and other covert and overt actions to inflict maximum damage on cartel leadership, infrastructure, and operations
- Designate the major drug cartels as foreign terrorist organizations
- Cut off the cartels’ access to the global financial system
- Get full cooperation of neighboring governments to dismantle the cartels, or else fully expose the bribes and corruption that protect these criminal networks
- Ask Congress to ensure drug smugglers and traffickers can receive the Death Penalty
BIDEN’S DEADLY DESTRUCTION OF OUR BORDER: Joe Biden has spent the last two years dismantling the southern border. Biden’s Open Borders policies are killing innocent Americans, ravaging American communities, enriching the cartels, and destabilizing large parts of Mexico and Latin America.
- Since Joe Biden took office, an estimated 200,000+ Americans have died from drug overdoses.
- Hundreds of thousands of pounds of ultra-lethal fentanyl, heroin, meth, cocaine, and other illicit narcotics are pouring across our wide-open border and into American communities. Federal officials estimate that they only seize up to 10% of these drugs.
- Enough fentanyl was seized at the border last year to kill every single American.
- Biden inherited the strongest border in U.S. history, and turned it into the greatest border disaster in the history of the world.
- Biden stopped wall construction, gutted Remain in Mexico, ripped up asylum cooperation agreements, imposed catch-and-release across the entire southern border, slandered and attacked border agents, announced the cancelation of Title 42, and effectively abolished interior enforcement.
- Drug cartels and human smugglers have seen their revenue skyrocket by an estimated 2,500%, netting $13 billion this year. Trafficking illegal alien migrants is now a major source of revenue for the drug cartels.
- Fueled in major part by Biden’s border disaster, the number of Americans killed due to fentanyl increased by 94% since 2019, and fentanyl poisoning has become the leading cause of death for Americans between the ages of 18 and 45.
BIDEN’S PRO-CARTEL BORDER POLICIES ARE ALSO DEVESTATING MEXICO:
- Reports of torture in Mexico have doubled, and reports of violence by criminal groups against authorities or large crowds rose 756% in the first half of 2022 compared to the previous year.
- In Mexico, over 100,000 civilians are missing or murdered at the hands of the cartels, with an average of 25 Mexican citizens disappearing every day.
- Cartels have destabilized Mexico by bribing officials at all levels of government, assassinating journalists and public servants, and mass murdering political candidates.
- Biden’s actions are pushing vulnerable migrant women and children into the arms of the most vicious, violent, and predatory criminal networks on earth.
- Arrests for human smuggling increased by 82% since 2014, and an estimated 60% of unaccompanied Latin American children who attempt to cross the border are captured by cartels and abused in child pornography or drug trafficking.
BOTTOM LINE: Biden has destroyed the border—President Trump will destroy the cartels.