Save America Rally MAGA Hat Contest Rules
Important: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules below and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements. The Promotion is void where prohibited.
Entrants must follow form instructions and complete all necessary fields in order to submit an entry. Receipt of entries will not be confirmed by Sponsor. Entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION OR TEXT MESSAGE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE PROMOTION. NO PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION PAYMENT, OR TEXT MESSAGE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. MAKING A CONTRIBUTION DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. To enter without making a contribution or text, click here or see Section 7 below.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Save America, PO Box 13570, Arlington, VA 22219.
- ELIGIBILITY: ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS REGARDING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ENTRANTS APPLY. THE PROMOTION IS OPEN TO INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES CITIZENS AND LAWFUL PERMANENT U.S. RESIDENTS (GREEN CARD HOLDERS) WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ONE OF THE FIFTY STATES, PUERTO RICO, OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY AS DETERMINED BY APPLICABLE LAW. ENTRANTS MAKING A CONTRIBUTION MUST CONFORM TO FEDERAL CONTRIBUTION LIMITATIONS AND PROHIBITIONS AS LISTED ON SPONSOR’S CONTRIBUTION PAGE. DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, NATIONAL CHAIRS, ONGOING CONTRACTORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES OF SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS, OR THE IMMEDIATE FAMILIES OF EACH, ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO ENTER TO WIN. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU.
- DISCLAIMER: Sponsor, along with its related committees, candidates, affiliates, directors, members, officers, consultants, professional advisors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on May 12, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on June 30, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received within the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: There are three ways to enter the promotion online:
a. To enter by making a contribution, click here and follow the directions on the contribution page. Contributions must be made pursuant to the limitations and prohibitions of federal law, as listed on the contribution page. No minimum contribution is required, and making a contribution will not increase your chances of winning.
b. To enter by text message, send a text message with the keyword “MAGARALLY” to shortcode 88022 to receive one (1) entry. By sending a text message from your mobile phone, you are providing your written consent to receive calls and SMS/MMS messages, including autodialed and automated calls and texts, to that number from the Save America JFC. Your mobile phone must be capable of sending and receiving text messages to participate via this method. Text message and data rates may apply. Consent is not required as a condition of entry. Text STOP to 88022 to opt-out. See your wireless carrier for text message rates and capabilities. Participating committees’ terms & conditions and privacy policies apply: http://88022-info.com/
- To enter without making a contribution or sending a text message, click here and follow the directions on the free entry page.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION: One (1) winner will receive (1) MAGA Hat that was signed by President Donald J. Trump and round-trip transportation and accommodations for two (2) collectively, the “Prize”. The Prize includes the following components:
a. Round-trip coach class airplane tickets for winner and winner’s guest within the fifty United States, Puerto Rico, or District of Columbia Coach class airplane tickets to trip origin and from trip final destination for winner and one guest within the fifty United States, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia to the Destination;
b. One (1) night accommodations for winner and winner’s guest at a hotel to be designated by Sponsor in its sole discretion;
c. Attendance to the rally event.
d. Ground transportation at the discretion of Sponsor.
e. Meet and take a photo with President Donald J. Trump.
f. One (1) MAGA Hat that was signed by President Donald J. Trump
The total approximate retail value of the Prize is $3040.
Sponsor will choose, at its sole discretion, the airline, hotel, flight dates, flight times, and airport and other Trip logistics and details. Dates of travel are subject to availability. If the winner's address is within a reasonable distance of the Destination, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, provide ground transportation to the Trip hotel or event Destination in lieu of an airplane ticket. Except as expressly set forth in the description of the Trip above, the winner and his or her guest are responsible for ground transportation to and from the airports and hotel, all meals, and all other expenses that such winner and his or her guest incur in connection with the Trip. Sponsor will also determine, at its sole discretion, the date, location, attendees, and all other relevant details of the Trip.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: All federal, state and local taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Prize is awarded as-is with no warranties of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). The Prize is non-transferrable. The Prize may not be substituted for cash or any other prize, except that Sponsor may, at its discretion, substitute a Prize of equal or greater value.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: One (1) potential winner will be chosen by a random drawing from all eligible entries to be held by the Save America JFC on July 1, 2022. Sponsor may, at its discretion, conduct a background check on each potential winner. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any potential winner from receiving the Prize based on such background check if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that awarding the Prize to such potential winner could result in a safety or security risk to any person or persons or could result in the disruption of any event associated with the Promotion. Sponsor will, in its sole discretion, then select a winner from the list of eligible potential winners on the basis of criteria determined and applied by Sponsor to provide for an appropriate range of views, backgrounds, and interests. The winner will be notified by phone or e-mail on July 1, 2022. The winner must then identify any potential guest to Sponsor, and Sponsor may, at its option, conduct the same background check and process applicable to potential winners. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any potential guest at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event that not enough potential winners respond to Sponsor's attempts to contact them or are otherwise disqualified such that Sponsor is unable to award the Prize, Sponsor may select additional potential winners by random drawing from remaining eligible entries.
- IDENTITY OF ENTRANT. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
- WINNER RESTRICTIONS: As a condition of receipt of the Prize, except where prohibited by law, the winner must execute and deliver to Sponsor: (a) an Affidavit of Eligibility; (b) a Liability Release; and (c) a Publicity Release giving Sponsor permission to use, royalty-free, the name, hometown, and photographs and/or recordings of the winner in campaign promotional material or advertising. The winner must respond to his/her notification and complete and return all required documents within twenty-four (24) hours of notification in order to be awarded the Prize. If the winner does not meet eligibility requirements, fails to respond to the notification within twenty-four (24) hours, or fails to return the signed documents within twenty-four (24) hours, he or she will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be selected from the remaining entries, in the same manner as outlined above.
- GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE: By entering the Promotion, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS: The marks associated with this Promotion are the sole property of Sponsor. All Promotion materials, including these Rules, are copyrighted works owned by Sponsor.
- REQUESTING RULES, NAME OF WINNER, OR DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE: To receive a written copy of the Promotion rules, the name of the Promotion winner, or a description of the Prize, please send your request and a self-addressed and stamped return envelope to Save America, PO Box 13570, Arlington, VA 22219.
The name of the winner may be obtained beginning January 1, 2023. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
- INTERPRETATIONS & DISPUTES: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor's interpretation thereof. All interpretations of the Rules and other Promotion materials shall be made at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding. Any disputes shall be governed by the laws of the District of Columbia and shall be resolved in the courts of the District of Columbia, without regard to its or any other jurisdiction's choice of law provisions.
- VIOLATION OF RULES & LAW: Entrants who attempt to violate or who violate these Rules will be disqualified. Entrants who tamper with Sponsor's computer or network systems, or other systems, in an attempt to disrupt the Promotion or increase chances of winning, or violate any law governing this Promotion, will be reported to relevant authorities and disqualified.
- OTHER CONDITIONS: This Promotion is void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply to this Promotion. If any terms or provisions of the Official Rules are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant's participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Questions about this Promotion may be sent via email to [email protected] with "Trump Rally Sweepstakes” in the subject line, or via U.S. mail to Save America, PO Box 13570, Arlington, VA 22219.